Monday, December 16, 2013

An Expanding Group and Help Wanted!

I've received submissions from all kinds of sources lately.  I have to say, I'm really pleased.  If I've dropped the ball on any of them, I'm sorry.  My day job is really starting to interfere with my blogging.

First up, we already know that Tessa Barrett, a future Nittany Lion won the Footlocker National XC Championship last weekend. Also in the race was Regan Rome from Dallas PA, daughter of PSU Track Alumni (Golfer) Amy Aston Rome. She finished 28th.

Scott Munro sends me word on Chris Pruitt, Class of 2004, who happens to still be burning up the roads in Suburban DC.

And just today, several people have sent me word on an Academic Highlight from one of our own.  Jonathan Pritchard has been honored as one of eight PSU Scientists with the Outstanding Science Alumni Award!  I have taken it on myself to add him to next year's Performance of the Year Awards for that.

Remember to vote in the Semi-Finals for the 2013 Performance of the Year.  The second round is a close one to see three more advance to the finals.  You mobile lurkers are being outed again.  Come to the full web site and vote on the left side-bar.  "It don't cost nuthin."

And I'm looking for some help in creating our group's very first podcast.  I'm looking for someone who has some knowledge on the subject to contact me for some advice.  The rewards will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics