Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm Not Joking, This Is My Job!

Really now people.  Come on.  Don't you think it's time to get your entries in for the 2014 Penn State Track and Field Alumni Reunion and the 13th Annual Coach Harry Groves Golf Tournament?

I'm not joking, this is my job!
-Professor Dave Jennings.


Friday Night May 16:   7:00PM -10:00PM:  Damon's   Reunion Evening (bands of miscreants then spread out to all of State College following this.  Old and infirm like me usually retire to anticipate the next day's festivities.)

Saturday  May 17:   9:00AM to 11:00AM:   Alumni "Run" at the outdoor track.  Run a campus loop or just hang out and have coffee and donuts supplied by yours truly.  I'll interview Coach Groves again, if I'm up to it.

Saturday May 17:  12:00PM or soThe Climb of Mt. Nittany for those not golfing.  It's on again this year!

Saturday May 17:  12:00PM Shotgun start: 13th Annual Coach Groves Golf Tourney at the Mountain View Country Club, formerly the Elks Club Course.

Saturday May 17:  6:00PM: The Awards Dinner at Damon's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics