Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"In, You Son of a B..."

It's been a while since we had a Coach Groves post.  And because I have been reposting old posts from years ago, I figured I might as well post one with Coach Groves WHILE tooting my own horn.

Coach golfed with us a few years following his retirement from coaching.  Some years he golfed 2 holes with each foursome. Some years he just dispensed beverages from a cart. I was lucky enough to golf with him and Nick K. and Paul Mundy in 2009.  For some reason Nick filmed this putt.  I have no other video of any other putts that year.  And somehow, Coach almost sank the putt, showing me the exact line I needed to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics