Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Let's Travel Back In Time And Put Our Heads Together

Our good friend and Philly native, Mike Fanelli dug this photo out of his voluminous garage.  His garage is actually a disguised Track and Field Museum!


That's PSU's very own Roosevelt "Rosey" Grier in the 1955 Penn Relays Program.  I think it shows what a real human being looks like when he's in the very best shape and without PEDs. Like the old photos of Jim Thorpe and even the youthful Babe Ruth.

Here's hoping that WADA and the IAAF cleans up our sport so we can get back to that!

Here'a another photo of Rosey from 1972!

The Thing With Two Heads

2 comments:

  1. Two heads? Tell me there are no PEDs involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invested in the making of a remake of the worst movie ever made. Plan 9 has been released in Australia and some Eastern European Nations, but not America yet. I saw The Thing With Two Heads when I was young. It may be just as bad. I hope they remake it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics