I also want to thank everyone who made nominations during the year. The 2013 Nominations are already open on the right sidebar. You can anonymously add one at any time and my talented band of sugar -addled monkeys will alert me to add it to the collection. Remember, the award is open to any aspect of life, not just track and field performances. A Nobel Prize, a cure for cancer or even just an appearance on America's Favorite Videos could qualify just as easily. Certainly a Hole-In-One would get special consideration!
The Winner of the Performance of the Year will win something from the Group Store, but I have not decided what yet. Maybe it will depend on what wins.
- 2012 Penn Relays 4 x 800 M Championship of America Victory (7:19.76): Owen Dawson (1:50.8), Ryan Brennan (1:50.8), Casimir Loxsom (1:49.3), Robbie Creese (1:48.9)
- Robbie Creese's Indoor 1000M American Junior and American Collegiate Record! (2:19.6).
- Brady Gehret makes the Finals of the Olympic Trials 400M (45.22).
- Bridget Franek makes the Finals of the Olympics 3000M Steeplechase. (9:29.86).
- 2012 Penn Relays Sprint Medley Relay Championship of America Victory (3:18.47): Aaron Nodolski, Brandon Bennett-Green, Brady Gehret (45.6), Casimir Loxsom (1:50.0).