Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Ever Blog Photo Caption Contest: Update! Ice Cream Prize!

Following our little excursion to the northern reaches of the Chesapeake Bay, this gem of a photo surfaced from the bowels of Larry Mangan's camera.  It shows a relaxed Gary Black (0013) and a contemplative Jim Clelland ("The Ambassador").  Please supply a suitable caption to the photo in the Comment area below.  The top five, as decided by me, will be eligible for a vote off to be held on the left sidebar in the near future.  The prize is a half-gallon of Creamery Ice Cream.  (For Real, I have a gift card and everything!)

Before getting things started here's a great quote from Larry this past weekend, who came up with this whole contest idea.  Hat-tip and kudos for it. The quote reflects how good PSU Track really is.

"In high school, I was the fastest miler in the state.  My Freshman year in college, I was the second fastest miler in my dorm room."

13 comments:

  1. If Tim speeds up just a little more, I'll get a gratuitous comb-over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I never liked Gary all that much---maybe I should tell him."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I wish Gary would stop staring at my ass."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim - Do these tight shorts make me look fat?

    Gary - Can I borrow your hat, the other boaters are mistaking my sunburned head for a warning buoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Jim-"Sorry, Gary, wearing your cap backwards and calling yourself "GeeBlack" doesn't make you a gangsta."

    2. Jim-"We've been on this boat trying to find a dock for 12 hours. Do you really think Tim should have another drink?"
    Gary - "Who's Tim?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "To be or not to be..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "OK, so we had a few drinks, we had a few laughs---now leave me alone, damn it!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. "just try to look calm and no one will notice that you just peed in the cooler" LTM

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I can't believe I skipped my 15 miler to ride around in a boat with these guys"

    ReplyDelete
  11. (JIM) Wait - you mean you both NEVER ran a morning run... EVER....AND you lied to Coach every day?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jim: "I can't believe I agreed to this."

    Gary: "Yeah, Tim told ME we could go tubing..."

    TRB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics