Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting For Track Season to Heat Up!

Brian Boyer's trip through Roswell NM gives me another opportunity to discuss my only UFO experience.  His photo of the UFO Museum with included wrist band demonstrates his inventiveness with the Visual Arts, another of his vast talents including golf! (Brian's name is engraved on the Harry Groves Memorial Cup despite only ever golfing with us once!)

My UFO experience was shared with about a dozen or so sky-gazers at a restaurant on the Pennsylvania/New York border in the early 1990's. The glowing yellow ball high in the atmosphere never moved or changed but was not the Sun or Moon as dour skeptics often point out. It lasted for long after I lost interest.  The occurrence even made the pages of the New York Times the next day and has never been explained, hence an Unidentified Flying Object.  High altitude nuclear testing supposedly ended in the 1960's, so I have no idea what I saw. Anyone else out there have any X-Files experiences?

Maybe I'll have some interesting track news to comment on soon instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics