Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Legend Sends His Condolences


I want you and all your teammates to know how much I liked and respected Harry.  He and my own Coach Gary Wieneke were close friends and both definitely “old school coaches” which I very much preferred.

Please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of someone so important in all of your lives. He will never be forgotten... as long as one of us is still kicking!?!

Pass this on to the rest of your teammates who know me.


Also, here is a picture of my proud piece of Penn State history. Harry gave this to me after winning the NCAA X-C Champs there in 1975. This meant a lot to me then... it means even more so now.

Craig Virgin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics