Tyler McCandless has more mentions on this site than just about anyone, including Coach Groves, for many reasons.
- He is running at an elite level.
- He is an unapologetic backer of all that is Penn State.
- He is nearing a PSU Doctorate in Meteorology.
- He is involved in many charities and gives back more than anyone I know.
- He wears a PSU headband in every race.
- He has coached high school runners while doing all of this.
- He grew up near where I spent a substantial portion of my youth. (I'm just wondering if he ever has been to the Daisy Dairy Bar in Wind Gap?)