Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Hope I Like Grouper!











Don Ziter doubled down early during Game 5 (3 days ago!), so I've won 4 Grouper sandwiches from sunny Florida. I hopeI like Grouper sandwiches! The Phillies have done me proud. I guess this is payback for the fact that I must now continue working until I'm 80 years-old.* With the Red Wings, PSU football and the Phillies all atop their respective universes, I guess I'll have to accept it.

* Continued political references are now downright annoying.

2 comments:

  1. well, how was the grouper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grouper is a mild whitefish and was quite good. I liked the cajun flavor also. Four stars out of 5. I'm sure they're 5 out of 5 if eaten in sunny Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics