Saturday, July 10, 2010

Penn Staters in Europe


The Griswolds aren't the only people headed to Europe this Summer.  Nike's newest steeplechaser Bridget Franek placed 5th in her first meet in Barcelona.  Her two-year season continues on!  Others have headed East across the Pond as well.  I'll try to get some results for Rebecca Donaghue (honorary PSU Alumni Golfer) and Fawn Dorr, Brook's newest 400 M Hurdler.  She apparently won her first race, anyone know where?  I know there are others, someone let me know!

Addendum:  Fawn won a 400 M Hurdle race in Bottrop Germany on 7/10/10.  Thanks to 2 alert readers.  check the link to results in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Skwilli - Fawn won the July 10 400M hurdles in Bottrop, Germany in 57.13 this is results web page I found http://www.trackinsun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skwilli - Fawn won a race in Bottrop Germany on July 10 see web site I found http://www.trackinsun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys. I knew i could count on a few of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics