Thursday, January 27, 2011

Watch Out for Falling Banners!

I missed the banner drop for the Three NCAA XC Championship Teams from the 40's and 50's, but I'll be there for the banner drop for the "Triple Crown"  this weekend.  That's all 3 Big Ten Titles for the Women last year! (Along with 3 Coach of the Year Honors for Coach Sullivan!)

The Penn State National promises to be an exciting meet with many PSU Track Alumni Golfers in attendance.  I will bring you photos, videos and the best in journalistic standards next week.  (Yeah, right.  Like 4 blurry photos of someone sort of running and an interview with a turn-judge most likely!)  My "spidey-sense" does tell me something very exciting is going to happen this weekend.  And I did have exposure to radioactive materials while doing research in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics