Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time Travelers Stump Physicists Again

As I head to Orlando for Trapped Like a Rat V, it has come to my attention that Physicists again have expressed sadness that they failed to detect any evidence of Time Travelers.  This time they used 1 trillion Tweets via Twitter to try to identify any anomalous activity.

Rather than view this as a failure, I tend to think that it just shows that Time Travelers are a savvy bunch.  I figure they leave plenty of evidence behind, but there is a group of them to clean up after them.  I envison a crack team of ruthless Time Travelers that go back in time and whack any Physicist who happens to discover them in their cribs. I've seen proof of this in many movies.  What else do we need?

I'll be bringing updates from the Dopey Challenge in Disney World next week.  That's the 10K, 5K, Half-Marathon and Marathon on sequential days. Maybe I'll even make up our first Podcast to experiment with the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics