Friday, September 19, 2014

50 Years of Women's Sports at PSU

The celebration is on in Happy Valley this weekend.  It's been 50 years since Women's Sports blossomed at Penn State.  Congrats to everyone.  Send some pics our way if you are there!

To highlight the festivities, here's a pic from the intertubes I came across yesterday.*  I think I know 4 of the PSU runners, but I'm not going to risk the embarrassment of failure and the scorn of my detractor(s) by posting them.  Let's all chime in and fill in the names via the comments!


*These youngsters were not around at the beginning of PSU Women's sports. This is approximately 1979-80??? 1982 (Missed it by thaaaat much.)

5 comments:

  1. L-R

    Sue Miley, Hiedi Gerken, ?, Doreen Startare, Paula Renzi, ?

    Go State!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty Nosack and Carolyn Ihrig I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that makes all of them! Sue Miley, Heidi Gerken, Patty Murnane, Doreen Startare, Paula Renzi and Carolyn Ihrig!

    Are we right????

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct, sir.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics