Tuesday, July 7, 2015

While I Was Away

Some of you may note by the relative lack of posting lately that I have been away for my annual vacation to West Virginia, the land of no internet.  Well, bad internet anyway.  I barely tried this year.  Here is some pics of my 2 dogs who went on the trip and got to hike the Appalachian Trail and the C&O Canal Trail.

Pooky checks out the cool Shenandoah River after a hike.

Harpers Ferry From Virginia.
Pooky and Spott after hiking 10 miles.
But others were even more active:

  1. Mark Fuller  was 9th in 16:31
  2. Scott Munro was 10th in 16:40
  3. Natalie Bower was 37th in 18:12
  4. Mark Hawkins was 65th in 19:22 (2nd in age group)
  5. Don Ziter was there too, but I can't find his results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics