Founder Clark Haley has been very busy lining up the entire weekend for our Reunion and Coach Groves Golf Tourney. He had extra work this year because we are holding the event in conjunction with the Big Ten Outdoor Championships. That means you may have to scramble for accommodations also!
Our long-standing home for the event was the Hampton Inn, but due to the scarcity of hotel rooms, we have switched to the Ramada Inn on South Atherton for this year's shenanigans. The price for the full package has held steady. Ala Carte prices for the separate events will be forthcoming.
Friday May 12 - 7pm - 11pm (note new start time)
Welcome Reception Ramada Inn (814) 238-3001
Banquet Room downstairs (elevator available).
Cash Bar available with Hors d'oeuvres
- Warm-up putting contest
- 50-50 drawing
Saturday May 13 -
- Texas Hold-em poker tourney (9pm - 11pm) limited to the first 20 people to register ($25 entry, no buy ins or backs to keep game moving)
- Non-golfer activity to be announced (once we promote a volunteer!).
- 12:00 pm Golf outing at Mountain View Country Club (a.k.a old Elks Club)
- 7:00 - 7:45 pm for those interested, meet and greet with the team at the Club Level of Pegula Hockey Arena (they have their team dinner at 8:00 so we'll need to vacate by 7:45)
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm Cash Bar Happy Hour (and a half) at the Ramada Banquet Room for those not heading to the Pegula
- 8:00 - 11:00pm Dinner and awards ceremony at the Ramada Banquet Room.
Please send your checks ($175) to Harry Smith at
508 Washington Avenue
Elyria, OH 44035
Hope to see you there, Clark