Monday, August 21, 2017

School Just Started Today, But Isaiah Harris Already Got His Grades


I'm sure Isaiah Harris is smiling a lot these days as he returns to Happy Valley for his third Cross Country season.  Every time I have seen him during Cross Country season he has been in a golf cart and smiling from ear to ear.

The "experts" at the website LetsRun have given grades to all middle distance and distance runners at the recent World Championships.  Isaiah Harris garnered an "A-" Back in my day, A's were A's and B's were B's, so that makes it an "A" in my book for Isaiah.

A- Isaiah Harris (Penn State, 4th in semifinal heat, 1:46.66)
We’re giving Isaiah Harris a higher grade than Drew Windle even though they both went out in the same round and even though Harris was 2nd at USAs and Windle 3rd. Why? Because Harris is just 20 and two years ago had a pb of 1:49.

And the merchandise has arrived for everyone purchasing in our last group sale.  I must say that the 2 jackets I ordered are really great.  Daughter the Younger likes the t-shirt I ordered for her also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics