Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I Like This F-Troop Success Story Even More Now With The Mention Of Physics!


"I guess initially I applied to Penn State because my physics professor is an alumnus and the application was easy."
-Andrew Sell

Got a little bit of a response from the previous post about the significant contributions to PSU Track and Field/XC that walk-ons have made over the years.  I have told my story briefly before, but may expand upon it for a future post.  But what I'm looking for is stories from everyone else about their walk-on experiences with Coach Groves! Every interaction with Coach is memorable.


1 comment:

  1. PSU turned out to be the only school I applied to. Must have been even easier back then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics