Monday, May 21, 2018

It Took Me Twelve Tries To Repeat!


Honestly, my foursome played well enough to come in 4th in our tourney of 6 foursomes.  I contributed little to the effort on a rather tough day to golf.  The foursomes picked at the Friday night reception were as evenly matched as any have ever been in our 17 year history.

But somehow, the gods shined down upon the struggling foursome of Steve Brown, Steve Brown Jr., Brian Laird and me,  making us the Champions of the 2018 Coach  Harry Groves Golf Tournament.  At (-1) for the tourney, it is one of the worst winning scores we have had.

Unfortunately, I had to leave early and didn't get to make it to the Awards Dinner and Clark Haley Comedy Show, but I will pass along the rest of the results when I can.

Steve Brown Jr., Steve Brown, Brian Laird and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics