Monday, February 4, 2019

A Jack Of All Trades


First up, we hear from another friend of mine I have never met.  Mike Pfaff is another track alum who hasn't made it to a golf outing yet.  The biggest benefit of trying to herd the cats to make it to one of our reunions is that I meet people I would never have otherwise.  Even if its via the Intertubes so far, Mike has intrigued me from our first digital communications.

Mike encouraged me to dip my toe into the world of movie making.  He may change his mind when he sees the first three seconds of my acting career in the movie The Dark Net in June!

Now he has gone and astounded me even more by writing a book about his teaching experiences that will benefit many.

Best of all is his dedication to Coach Groves and even members of our group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics