Tuesday, March 16, 2021

If It's Tuesday, That Must Mean Tennessee

 

Well, I'm off for the adventure of a lifetime.  Or more accurately, I am off to help with an adventure of a lifetime involving Covid, camping and hopefully a whole lot of running.  My Hybrid is loaded to the brim with survival gear and thousands of electronics which may or may not be used.  Even Spouse the Better is with me, sharing in my adventure with nary a complaint.

We are headed down I-81 as this post hits the blog with a thud.  Finally after a decade of Facebook Friendship, I will be meeting Ron Moore in person in the wilds of Tennessee.   This will finally make Ron the Official Physicist of our Group, which is a huge deal only to me.  I can't wait to finally disappoint Ron with the actual me...

This adventure of mine will be of enormous interest to everyone in our Group and everyone they know.  So please stay tuned for Daily Updates.  Let others know that Incredible Big Things are coming this week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics