Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coach Groves at his Ad-Libbing Best (Actually Safe for Work!)

The "pull quote" from this video is his observation that Greg Fredericks is the finest man he has ever met.  I feel the same way.  (And, of course, the follow-up quote that "I doubt that Greg says the same thing about me.") We are certainly lucky that we all know these two, (and so many more!).  It's time to sign up for the Reunion in May to add your name to the list of Penn State's Best.





For extra credit, name anybody you know in the crowd!

2 comments:

  1. DFB---your blog at it's best.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I think of it as Our Blog. I hope to bring more of that kind of video of Coach following the Reunion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics