Wednesday, March 2, 2011

There's at Least Two People More Irrational Than Me!

Twenty-nine years ago I put a quiz at the end of the Podiatry School notes I typed up for the class asking which person said some insane things.  The two people involved were Muamar Khaddafi (Guadaffi, Qaddaffi...) and Roxanne Pulitzer.  Today I came across this quiz with the same theme.  The difference being, I was only paid $2 per page for the notes. Charlie is paid $2 Million per 23 minute episode and Gadaffi drew $40 Billion in US aid for his 40 years of "work", pocketing nearly all of it.  I threw my quiz in for free.  Take the quiz at the link and let me know how you do.  As a bonus, include which you feel will resume room temperature first in the poll on the sidebar.  I scored a pitiful 5/10!  And is that the hat Judge Smails wore to christian his Sloop?*

Here's another Test.  If you pass this one, don't let anyone else know.  And you should be locked up forever!

* Turns out it was the Away Version of the same hat!

4 comments:

  1. Quite a stellar effort. I hope you flunked the other test, as did I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I only got 5/10! I flunked the other one as well. Thank goodness I'm no longer competitive or I'd be taking the Sheen/Gadaffy Duck quiz over and over! LTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second quiz made no sense to me, which was a relief. I flunked with flying colors. It then really sent a chill down my spine to think what would have happened if I "Passed" that test. I found it profoundly interesting, and it apparently has a fair amount of credibility to it. Not that everyone who passes it is a psychopath, but that psychopaths routinely pass that test. And 50/50 on the first test is what my smartest dog got too, just like you and I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics