Saturday, September 13, 2008

Extra-Special Super-Duper Tremendous Bonus!!


Due to an influx of some unexpected donation moolah, a sleeve of splendiferous personalized golf balls will be available to the next 10 committed golfers, (sign-up required on the web-site form!). Those already signed up will also receive a sleeve. Restrictions apply. One sleeve per customer. No exchanges. Complaints not accepted. If you don't know if you are signed up yet, you're not. (Clark, I signed you up but I need your address for the record.) The current count shows 8 confirmed, 18 probable, 19 possible and 1000 unknown. It's going to be a crowded, talented field for this year's Coach Harry Groves Memorial Tournament!

Gary assures me that Noodle Ice balls are not for sissy girls (Women, you'll still get some). (Female participation will be at an all-time high next year! I expect good behavior from all you clowns.) ( Remember, all are welcome, we are especially interested in attracting participation from female team members to join Beth Shisler.) These personalized memorial balls will be a keepsake you can pass on to future generations. More than that lousy husband of yours will provide!

Keep those donations coming boys, and we can add numerous things to the goodie bags! I have my eyes on several great things (not the naked-lady tees, Clark). I have decided to provide t-shirts for everyone, on me. You're welcome. Think of me in the poor-house occasionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics