Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mish Mash of Extras




I actually retrieved my first baseball at a game in my life. I snagged a home run ball from a disgruntled youth who travelled twice as far as I did through the outfield seats in the picnic area, and was disgusted when I didn't give it to him. Tough luck buddy, they never promised life would be easy! Note the green wall in left field. It is the highest in organized baseball, one inch higher than Boston's Green Monster. That will surely P.O. the Red Sox Nation!

Mike Fanelli, friend of the group, took this photo of his dog apparently pole vaulting! He says his PR is nearly four feet. I hope he's joking. (Better than mine. Back in the day, I couldn't carry the pole down the runway!) Several new dogs are in our slide show. Send in a photo of your "man's best friend" for inclusion.

And, Brian Boyer sends us this pic of him with Hans Blix. The two of them are ridding the world of nuclear danger, one hors doevre at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics