Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 to Finals for 800 U! / Goal: "Beat People" And 400 M Top Time!

800 U placed two people in the 800 M Finals on Saturday at the preliminary round of the NCAA Indoor ChampionshipsRyan Foster and Owen Dawson moved on to the 8 man Finale.In a great Flo Track interview, Owen was asked for his goal for the race and replied, "Beat people!"  which, to me, was as good an answer as I've heard in quite a while.

Track and Field Videos on Flotrack

And Fawn Dorr moves on to the 400M Finals with the fastest preliminary time (and a PR!)  And we find out she started as a middle distance runner! More Flo Track Goodness.   (I've never heard of a runner moving down in distance as profoundly as she has.)  Maybe I missed my calling. Although my :54 best 400 M argues otherwise!

Track and Field Videos on Flotrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics