Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Want One / Please Donate to My Cause! / Physics We Can Use

They have promised a jet car since I started reading the great science fiction magazines in the 60's.  No one has delivered yet, and I blame both Bush and Obama! No partisan bickering when it comes to promises.  But this company at least has a suitable substitution.

The jet pack seen here has a range of about 30 miles, but will be restricted in the heights it can obtain with its 200 HP engine.  The laws are sketchy on this as it qualifies as an ultralight flying vehicle, so annoying your neighbors can be as easy as possible.   Almost anything goes with these things as the poor jogger on the beach found out yesterday when he was hit and killed by an ultralight landing in an emergency.  He never knew what hit him as he had his iPod on and never heard it gliding in on him.

But I want one, and any contributions made on my behalf for the $100,000 vehicle will entitle you to a flight on me!  I will even include a photo and lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics