Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good is the USATF Championships (and Junior Championships) with some strong representation from current and former PSU athletes.  I'll keep my antennae up and try to bring you any significant performances.





The Bad is all the trouble Al Gore is in with women in the past few months.  Divorce and now scandal were never in anyone's thoughts about the former marathon runner turned Oscar winner and Nobel Prize recipient.

The Ugly is all the oil washing up on the Beaches of the Gulf.  I don't like the sand, the ocean, the sun or the crowds, but spend a week each year "down the shore" in New Jersey.  I wouldn't like seeing that stuff on the beach from my boardwalk table as I ate french fries and read the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics