Monday, July 11, 2011

This Still Isn't the July 4th Post I Promised

And it looks like Benjamin Franklin is not happy with me.  I promise I'll get to it soon though.

In the mean time I'll just post a few random things of interest:

  • The flying car they promised us old-timers in the early Sixties is just about ready to take off!  Insurers are really happy with it...
  • An Ultra-marathon in Montana was canceled this week because snow made the course un-runnable.
  • Running a Marathon in Iran might not be a real good idea.
  • It turns out that IBM's "Watson" isn't very smart after all.  Who would opt for a career in medicine after cashing in at Jeapardy?
  • It turns out that soccer is good for something after all!  PSU star Stephanie Pezzullo continues her running career following her successful 4-year PSU soccer tenure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics