Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random Thoughts From a Curmudgeon

  1. Will there ever be a Reality Show that is scripted less than The Simpsons? (or more real for that matter.)
  2. Will someone, someday get into a car, begin driving and not start getting on the phone?  (I was hit from behind at 30 mph by a texter in 2007 and have been flinching ever since.)
  3. What am I doing wrong?  I waited an hour in my Ford after my daughter's first ever High School Cross Country Race(!) to take her home when I noticed the girl's race winner get into a BMW and drive off (ON HER CELL PHONE THE WHOLE TIME!).  Sorry to scream there.  Thank goodness that's off my chest...
  4. Are Mondays getting worse for the rest of you too?  Or is it just me?
  5. Does any Sports Team Owners tank games just to win their Fantasy League?  Or how else do you explain the Orioles?
  6.  I just can't make myself  Tweet, even though I know it would enhance the exposure of the web site and attract additional attendees to the Reunion.
  7. Homework seems to have quadrupled since I went to school. Or I missed quite a lot...
  8. Anyone who is nice to you, but rude to the help is a very bad person. (As is anyone who consistently sends food back to the kitchen.)
  9. I've been a Phillies fan since 1964, and I don't remember this many people being with me for almost that whole time...
  10. Does it bother any of you, like it does me, that PSU is the most expensive State School in the nation?
  11. Electronic Medical Records will end up being a huge disaster.  Trust me, I'm almost a doctor...

2 comments:

  1. If you get a Twitter account I will view that as a significant sign of the Apocalypse!!! LTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have an unused account, so it's just a very slow Armageddon, or something...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics