Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bridget Franek No Longer With OTC

Via her blog

"Recently, I found out that I will no longer be receiving financial support from the Oregon Track Club Elite.

To be honest, I kind of expected it after how the last few years have gone for me. Last year was a choice I consciously made to take the summer off. I stand by that decision as something that needed to happen for me, Bridget Franek, the person and I truly believe that it provided me with the motivation and drive that I will be needing to carry me through 2016. This year, I really wanted to be racing but was sidelined by an unfortunately frustrating injury, which I had no control over..........."

We wish Bridget the best as she still plans to take advantage of the prime of her career and compete at the 2016 Olympics in Rio. At the very worst she can always compete in an alumni singlet. Maybe we'll waive her fee for the reunion and golf outing as a means of payment for that.

1 comment:

  1. She already has one! And she facilitated the gifting of a few others at the upper levels of Nike. Our goal of world domination continue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics