Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Another Dog Post To Bring Some Mirth Back To My Day

Thinking of the loss of Spot as per the previous post has got me way down today.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I figure I'll liven things up a bit with another post about another of my dogs.

We save the fortune cookie whenever I get my weekly Kung Pao chicken (The world's greatest food) entree and bring it home for my Schipperke Cedric.  He loves them and is very careful to burst the wrapper, extract the cookie from the wrapper and eat it, leaving the fortune behind. 



3 comments:

  1. Confucius say...difference between a fox and a dog is about five drinks!!!
    KKOB80

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schipperkes are known as "the black fox", among the dog snobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schipperkes are known as "the black fox", among the dog snobs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics