Wednesday, August 5, 2015

This May Explain Everything!: A Physics Post


Coach Gondak has pointed out that I have been remiss in Physics content lately.  Remember, I have very little Physics knowledge.  But I enjoy it immensely, despite the 2 B's I received while at Dear Ole State.

Physicists, the kind like Sheldon Cooper at least, not the ones that actually do things like Ron Moore, postulate that our Universe is merely a simulation game being played by an advanced alien race.  There may even be evidence of it if we only knew where to look.  It would be just my luck that the slimy, slobbering bastard in charge of me is a sadistic little creep, wouldn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics