Sunday, September 16, 2018

Getting Better With Age (And Sponsor Bling!)


I plan on taking way too much credit for Ron Moore's continued improvement in his quest to run the Barkley Marathons.  (Honestly, I deserve none.) He ran the baby brother Barkley Fall Classic for the third time yesterday, and had one of his best ultra-marathon performances ever!

Luckily for me, he modeled the Nike Dri-Fit t-shirt I had made up to spread the news of my Podiatry Practice to eccentric types in rural Tennessee.  I expect the appointment calls to commence early Monday morning.  Plans are already underway to expand the sponsor equipment to get Ron over-the-top.

~7:00AM/~5:00PM
Ron was 25th overall (out of >400 entrants) with a time of 9:57:22 in the 50K rugged trail race.

Next up:  How dogs figure prominently at the Barkley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics