Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sometimes My Posts Turn Out To Be Something Entirely Different Than I Intended


I was planning on a post detailing the numerous PSU Alumni Golfers at the Reunion of the State College High School Cross Country team.   But other things struck me as worthy of a post.  Including a party I came across at a really weird time.

While the group does not...
  • condone under-aged drinking
  • condone excessive alcohol consumption
  • condone drinking and driving
this very well may be the greatest party I have ever witnessed...

This was Saturday morning on South Pugh Street, right across the street from the parking garage of our newly adopted Reunion Hotel, the Days Inn.  And that was after the Nittany Lions played a late night game in Illinois.  My hat was tipped to the die-hard partiers who numbered in the hundreds.  They had already begun to scatter by time the first police car came.  Eventually, 4 police cars were there.  There were no arrests and everyone ended up smiling as the crowd happily cleaned up the mess and disbursed.  Like it never even happened!

This was less than half the crowd at its peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics