Monday, July 8, 2019

Hot Summer Physics


Not many of my hundreds of readers are keen on the Physics posts I occasionally put here on "the blog with it all."  But in honesty, Physicists are some of my most loyal readers.  The two most popular posts on the blog were pure Physics posts, with no Penn State or Athletics involved at all.

It's been a while since I put anything scientific up here, but this one is great.  It is profound, provocative and I can almost understand it!  Unfortunately, if there is a mirror Universe, it is not likely that I am a Champion runner in it anyway...




The testing apparatus looks more like the set for the drowning scene in Beerfest, but I wish her the best of luck with her experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics