Friday, September 27, 2019

The Founder Of Our Group Never Even Missed Me


1981 was the first year after my graduation from Dear Ole State, and yet the PSU XC world continued on.

In fact, the future Founder of our Group, Clark Haley, started that year and probably never even heard of me for quite some time.  Gary Black probably let him in on my existence at some point, and he probably promptly forgot about it.

I only became a member of the group at the first ever Alumni Golf Tourney in 2002 because Gary made me go with him.  The rest of the crew were all well known to Clark Haley. Since then we have spread the group to all years and both (should I say all?) genders.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics