Monday, July 24, 2023

A Long Time Coming: A Milestone Right Before Our Reunion

Today, the Blog With It All surpassed 1,000,000 visits.  Never thought I would author something that would sustain as long as 15 years of more than 180 views per day!  I have had a little help over the years, but never what I had hoped.

Good things must end, and the end of Penn State Track and Field Alumni (Golf) is coming some time soon.  Not just yet, but with the desertion of Interns, I can't keep pace any more, much like I couldn't keep pace with the likes of Tom Rapp, John Ziegler, Bruce Baden, Mike Wyatt, Bob Snyder, Alan Scharsu and many others back in the day.

Hope to see some of you at the August 2023 Reunion. Thanks to all.


The Stats:

5,554 days

(15 years, 2 months, 15 days)

3,456 posts

1,000,000 Views

180 Views/day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics