Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Harry's (not Jerry's) Kids" - "WHO AM I"



Something new for you all to enjoy and try to piece together:
"WHO AM I"

- I have a B.S. in Finance...
- I, like many other athletes, nearly opted out of being a part of the
team until Coach Groves, threw me up against a tree and insisted
I was making the mistake of my life if I were to do so...
- I, like many other track athletes at Penn State, attended the university
in one of the many years Brian Boyer attended...
- I was / am (aren't you always) a member of the United States Air Force...
- I bleed deep blue blood as my father did before me...
- Some of my best years were spent in Center Halls...
- I had an awful fear of heights and often times panicked when I was forced
to cross bridges...
- I held the indoor mile record in the old indoor complex...
- I was a runner-up in the PIAA mile in PA...
- I was a member of the 4 X 1500 team that set the American Collegiate Record...
- I have a wife named Maureen, a son named Daniel, and a brand new daughter
named Anna Grace...
- I hail originally from State College...
- I now live in Buffalo...
- I wonder what ever happened to the likes of Dave Coney and Greg Reiner...
- I carried the nickname of "OPEY".....

Pretty easy? Maybe not for some of the younger guys or grandpa's......

I AM ROBERT H. HUDSON - Class of 1986

3 comments:

  1. If all of Jerry's Kids have muscular dystrophy, what do all of Harry's Kids have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry's Kids=muscular dystrophy=MD
    Harry's Kids=mental dwarfism?=MD?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics