Friday, January 29, 2010

Competitions within Competitions



With the expected largest crowd ever for our Golf Tourney this May, we might be able to implement a competition between groups even within the already elaborate lattice of our assigned foursomes. Throwers may vie against Jumpers, as well as Sprinters, Middle Distance Runners and the Neanderthal Division of Distance Runners. One could even represent more than one group, except in my case. My 12 ft PR in the Shot Put would not really qualify me for the Throwers Group! Even my one attempt at a 4 X 800 Relay couldn't get me in the Middle Distance Category. Gambling and taunting among groups could add a little spice to our already boisterous spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics