Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RIP For An Honorary PSU Track Alumni Dog


Since I haven't received any new dog pictures lately, I thought I would add one myself. Otto will be an honorary PSU Track Alumni Dog and will be added to our slide show. He was put down by his distraught owners at the advice of their vet because of a stomach tumor at the ripe old age of nearly 21. My heart goes out to the owners. As an animal lover, I have spent a fortune this past year keeping up after my many pets. I still love them all. Anyone with a dog, feel free to email me a pic to be added to the menagerie.

The article states that Bluey, an Australian Sheepdog lived to the age of 29 years, 5 months, the longest documented age for a dog. Must have been the Foster's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics