Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cold Snap Snags Another



























Larry Mangan started the week off in sunny "Cal EE Forn Ya" as one of only a few of us not shivering. Apparently Governor Schwarzenegger has reprised his Batman role as Mr. Freeze and sent Larry back to the single digit climes of Suburban Philadelphia with his freeze ray.

Larry did salvage a couple more "Blue Band" pics from Santa Monica to add to his (and our) impressive collection. I'll try to get one with Mickey the Giant Rat while in Orlando this week, but you know how skittish rodents are. (Trapped Like a Rat II).

And former junior high b-ball teammate and the worlds best basketball shot (according to Purdue Coach Keady, and including Michael Jordan!) Curt Clawson actually was alerted to my previous post and emailed me. It's been 35 years and needless to say, he doesn't remember me (I have that effect on a lot of people!) but he does remember almost everything else and relates that I got most of my facts correct. (Rare, I know.) When I hear more from him I'll update the record, hopefully with a photo to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics