Thursday, February 18, 2010

Opinions Wanted From My (Tens of ) Readers

The long winter has been a total drag, hasn't it? As I gear up for the Championship Indoor Track Season I am wondering just what anyone who reads this stuff wants more or less of (sic)*? In trying to keep the site somewhat topical and quite offbeat, I wonder what feedback any of you have. The criticisms are often heard, and even sometimes listened to. Remember, this blog is primarily to promote the group's golf outing to honor Coach Harry Groves for his long and distinguished career at "Dear Old State". Secondary reasons for the blog are many, including as an outlet for my idiotic and insane ramblings occasionally. Fun and frivolity are desired.

What direction should we go? What would you like to see more of (sic)*? Less of (sic)*? (Other than me, of course!) Is there anyone out there with content to include? Videos, photos, stories, poems?

Use the Comment section below to give some feedback (Yeah, you!) It's easy and hardly hurts at all. Anonymity can be utilized.

* the (sic)s are for my sister, the English Teacher. She ain't never giving me a break on the grammar here.

6 comments:

  1. Just keep on doing what you're doing!! It's funny and offbeat and I think folks enjoy checking in from time to time. Someone will let you know when they're (sic)* of it!!
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly amazed at the wit and intelligence of the readers of this blog. Thanks for the comment. It is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach 8th graders, Dave, so I'm used to moronic writing! At least yours doesn't read like a foreign language! As I have said many times, I should have been a gym teacher like I had planned. Then I could go home after school with only a whistle around my neck and not 100 essays to grade! Keep up the good work.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a housemate of an 8th grader, you have my condolences! (not really, she is a great kid, maybe soon going out for Junior High Track.) And the moronic writing will continue, although some additional content may soon appear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More graphic nudity, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congress plans on taxing pictures showing naughty bits to pay for health care I think. Actually may be a better option than everything being considered. Naughty pictures are said to make up 40% of the internet! A huge tax base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics