Friday, April 23, 2010

Twenty-Five Years in the Making

It's been 25 years since PSU set the Penn Relays Record in the 4 X 800, and you've put up with me bringing it up many times.  But just one more time for old time's sake!

I know the 1985 quartet have their bets down on the finishing time of the race this year and I just want to get mine in before the deadline.  I'm going to predict a close finish with PSU edging out Oregon in 7:14.5, making the record one of the longest held records in Penn Relay Carnival history.  Steve Shisler can correct me on that one.

Here's a repost of Randy Moore's memories of the race that made Coach cry.  Good luck 2010 gang and PSU is 800 U!  Make the Coaches cry again.

And here's an excuse to hear Queen again, angering the powers-that-be in the music industry,  my "video" of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics