Thursday, October 14, 2010

Elvis and a 10 K

Edison Pena has become a Chilean hero. but more importantly a hero of mine as well.  During his 2 month "subterranean vacation", Edison wiled away his time by running 10K a day and listening to Elvis music.  While I aspire to the 10 K daily and the time-transcending tunes of Elvis, I don't know if I could have pulled off what he did.  My PSU XC cap is off to Edison and I wish him well on his triumphant trip to Graceland. (I remember my one and only trip to the perimeter of Graceland on a pre-flight jog in Memphis.  I didn't have the time to visit during regular hours!) Jailhouse Rock for real!

Edison Pena will be added to our ranks as an honorary PSU Track and Field Alumni Golfer.  When a quorum of officers are assembled, we'll decide whether or not to include him in the Hall of Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics