Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Second Photo Caption Contest is Here!

Supply a suitable caption for this photo in the comment section below.  The top five will be picked by a totally disinterested member of my family and we'll vote for the best one in the near future.  The prize is another gift certificate to the Berkey Creamery with sufficient funds to obtain 2 cones or a whole half gallon of gooey goodness.  Mark Haywood is again eligible for the top prize despite the top 2 entries in the first contest, so put your thinking caps on. He'll be hard to beat.

15 comments:

  1. One for me, another one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Two hineys are better than one."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Honestly honey, I was getting those two beers for Debbie and Bill"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Drinking problem,....what drinking problem"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "We now know Clark's preference - he's a "hiney" man, not a boob man"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time for my weight workout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skwilli's yearly allotment of beer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ten down, two to go---then I'll go shave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are not Penn State sized kegs - more like Villanova or Georgetown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it best in the can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I'm gonna slam two more of these babies and then hit on that hot bald
    chick behind me !"

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Wow ! Two beers for FREE and I didn't even get CARDED !"

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about a nice, cold can of "Shut the %$&@ up"?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the fancy new relay batons! I'd never drop one of these.

    LM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics