Monday, November 15, 2010

Minions Cover My Back

I was unable to make it to the NCAA Regional Cross-Country Meet at PSU this week.  But the long arm of Penn State Track and Field Alumni Golf is never far away from the action!  My minions are always ready to cover any of my absences as both Tim Backenstose and Steve Shisler gave me reports and photos from the event. Steve recently became the distance coach at State College High School, joining fellow Track Alumni Dave Felice (Cross Country Coach).  Tim is still recovering from the "Day on the Bay" with all the landlubbers, including me.  It all seems so long ago already.....

I have included a new slide show of their photos on the right, above mine from the Penn State National last month.  It's easy to see who has photography talent comparing the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics