Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Assorted Silliness: PSU Track Alum Golfers Hardest Hit?

The Groundhog's Day festivities in my home town of Dover, PA were just canceled because of the weather.  The all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner will not be rescheduled.  There was no response to questions by the hog himself.  Six more weeks of below-average temperatures will really bum me out!  It will also cut into my golf practice severely.

And if American Courts continue to take into account foreign laws, what will this law mean for PSU Track Alumni Golfers?  If swearing is eliminated too, we're all doomed. 

Update:  Phil did not see his shadow!  A rare treat indeed. I must dig my clubs out of the back of the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics