Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Podcast In Substitution For The One I Was Supposed To Do

Penn State Track and Field Alumni Golfer Joe Clinton graciously sent me the recent podcast with our very own Tyler McCandless discussing his views on running.  since I was scheduled to do a podcast with him recently, this one will substitute for mine until I can get around to it.  Now that my Karma has returned despite all the taxing circumstances in my life, I'm just waiting for my Mojo to return to full force.

Tyler McCandless has more mentions on this site than just about anyone, including Coach Groves, for many reasons.

  • He is running at an elite level.
  • He is an unapologetic backer of all that is Penn State.
  • He is nearing a PSU Doctorate in Meteorology.
  • He is involved in many charities and gives back more than anyone I know.
  • He wears a PSU headband in every race.
  • He has coached high school runners while doing all of this.
  • He grew up near where I spent a substantial portion of my youth. (I'm just wondering if he ever has been to the Daisy Dairy Bar in Wind Gap?)

And here's the original Karma Chameleon with Boy George from 1983, the better version by far. I have always loved that song:


But I admire the fortitude of Culture Club and their recent live version back in the UK With Dancers!:


And a return of Mojo is right around the corner for Our Group.  Better than anything Boy George could ever hope for!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics