Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good Riddance To 2014

There were many things that were great about 2014 in the PSU T&F/XC Universe.  And the stage is set for many more great things to occur in 2015.  I  hope more and more people become involved in the Program to help make that happen.

2014 was as if I was #98 for the Boston College Eagles, looking to secure a Bowl victory.  Just one small problem...  I can't kick a football.  My year was mostly wide right as well.



And it looks like our Performance of the Year poll was hacked by a renegade band of Austrians who happen to know Gary Black!  I'm going to have to figure out what to do about that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics